Effective February 1, 2020
- Types of Information we Collect
- How We Collect Information
- Information received directly from you
- Information received passively from you
- Information received from third parties
- Social Media Platforms
- Information from other sources
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- Your Choices and Privacy Rights
- How You Access and Update Your Personal Information
- How Your Personal Information is Protected
- California Residents
- Nevada Residents
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Identifying Information - Your name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone/mobile number.
- Payment Information - Your credit/debit card number and billing address.
- Information You Post on Our Website – We may collect personal information you post or share in a public space on Site, including our product review and ratings post-purchase emails, or by participating in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages or via your social media profile information.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information submitted in connection with creating a Customer Account, placing an online order, making a purchase/return, including payment information which is not stored by the Site, but rather forwarded to a third party payment processing service.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your age, gender and zip code.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our website. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Commercial Information. We may collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. We may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our website or advertisements.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION:
Information received directly from you. For example:
- Making a purchase from our Site.
- Making a return or exchange.
- Creating a personalized shopmambaby.com shopping account.
- Tracking an order online.
- Using the ratings and reviews tools or other related services and features.
- Submitting a request to our Customer Service team.
- Interacting with MAM USA social media pages.
Information received passively from you. For example:
- Visiting shopmambaby.com on any device.
- Connecting information collected automatically, with information we already have about you, for purposes of identifying you as a MAM USA customer.
- Using automated information collection technologies for reporting and analysis purposes. We may examine metrics such as how you are shopping on our website, in our stores and the performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
- Using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us or third-parties that use our services. This information helps us recognize you, customize your website experience, store items in your cart between visits and make our marketing messages more relevant. Examples of this information include but are not limited to: pages you visit, ads you click on, type of browser/device/hardware, MAC address, purchase information, IP based geographic location and search terms. This includes MAM USA content presented on another website or mobile application. These technologies also enable us to prevent fraud or other harmful activities.
- Using tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), browser and device information.
Information received from third parties or other sources. For example: Advertising, Personalization and Advertising Attribution
- Using third-party advertising companies to display ads tailored to your individual interests based on how you browse and shop online, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as ad delivery, reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
- Allowing third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our website. This information is used to serve ads for MAM USA products or services or for the products or services of other companies when you visit this website or other websites. These companies use non-personally-identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, cookie and session ID) and personally identifiable information (e.g., static IP address) during your visits on our site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you or advertising-related services, such as ad delivery, reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research. These parties typically use a cookie, web beacon or other similar tracking technologies to collect this information.
Social Media Platforms
- Interacting with our site via social media includes features that may collect information about you such as your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site. They may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third party. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Displaying targeted ads to you through social media platforms. These ads are sent to groups of people who share traits such as likely commercial interests and demographics. See the policies of each social media platform for additional information about these types of ads.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION:
- To provide you with products and services. This could include fulfilling and managing your purchases, orders, payments and returns/exchanges.
- To improve our products, services, platforms and stores.
- To customize your experience with us or conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys.
- To better understand what product(s) interest our customers based upon the information we collect about you and your household.
- To respond to customer requests for information or questions. This may include responding to customer feedback regarding our products and/or services.
- To communicate with you about product alerts or information, including product recalls.
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business and for general security which may include protecting the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION:
- MAM USA, Inc. including subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Information you post on our social media channels, website and with our product ratings and reviews features which include reviews submitted directly on the Site and through social media using consumer generated content integrators.
- Select third parties that provide support services i.e. printers, e-mail providers, mobile marketing services, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center/chat providers, payment processors, coupon delivery vendors, data enhancement services, fraud prevention providers or shipping service providers, each of whom may perform services on our behalf.
- Select third parties for marketing purposes, which may include third parties whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
- Merger or acquisition if MAM USA were to merge with, acquires or is acquired by another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- Complying with the law or protecting our business. This could include responding to a court order or subpoena or sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. MAM USA may share information when it is investigating a potential fraud.
YOUR CHOICES AND PRIVACY RIGHTS:
- Request to Opt-Out of Third-Party Marketing: MAM USA may make portions of its e-mail lists available to carefully screened companies whose products or services might interest you. If you prefer your name withheld from these lists, please call us at 1-866-949-1174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing Address:
2700 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, New York 10577
- Disabling Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them‚ blocking them‚ or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please look at your browser for instructions on this function. These cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page‚ and they support your transactions with us. Without these cookies enabled‚ you may not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain Site features.
- Internet-Based Advertising/Online Advertisements
MAM USA works with third party service providers who help serve ads on our behalf on various online advertising networks. The online ad networks may use your browsing history across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. You may see ads for MAM USA on participating websites based on how you browse our Site as well as how you browse those websites.
To learn more about interest-based advertising‚ including how to opt out‚ click here. Please note that the opt-out mechanism relies on cookies to remember your choices with respect to ad-serving on websites. We may also use technologies‚ such as our own cookies‚ to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of our cookies used for this online advertising‚click here. If you delete your cookies‚ use another computer or device‚ or change browsers‚ you will need to repeat the opt-out process. Other websites you visit may offer their own opt-outs. If you do opt-out of interest-based advertisements‚ you may still see advertisements on website’s you visit‚ but those ads will not be based on your browsing behavior.
How You Access and Update Your Personal Information
To keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of it in the following ways:
- If you have created a shopmambaby.com account, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information.
- Call Customer Service at 1-866-949-1174 with your current contact information and the personal information you would like to access. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect.
How Your Personal Information Protected
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian call Customer Service at 1-866-949-1174.
California Consumer Privacy Act is effective January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request:
- i) the right to know how your personal information is collected and used,
- ii) the right to access your personal information,
- iii) the right for no sale, transfer or sharing of your personal information with third parties; and
- iv) the right to delete or erase your information.
To submit your request by filling out the format click here. Please allow 45 days for a response. If you have any questions related to the California Consumer Privacy Act please call 1-866-949-1174 Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time and Friday 8:30am to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please call Customer Service at 1-866-949-1174.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please submit your request by filling out the form at click here or call 1-866-949-1174, Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time and Friday 8:30am to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Anti-Discrimination Policy; Financial Incentives
MAM USA will not discriminate against any consumer who exercises any personal information protection rights under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, denying products or services; charging different prices; or altering quality of goods or services, unless any distinction in products, services, or pricing is related to a value given to consumers in exchange for financial incentives given to consumers who expressly opt-in to the collection or sale of their personal information.
Notice of Use of Cookie Technology
USA also shares certain information about your use of this website with trusted partners for data
analytics and digital marketing. You may learn more about the purposes and partners by clicking the
"List of Partners" link below.
List of Partners